[Question #672976]: TextRecognition within Java (SikuliApi 1.1.4)

I'm using the 1.1.4 version of the sikuliapi.jar file within a java solution.
Code:

package Tests;

import org.junit.Test;
import org.sikuli.script.Screen;

public class MyTest
{
    @Test
    public void testA() throws Exception
    {
        Screen s = new Screen();
        s.findText("Text");
    }
}

When I run the test I receive an error: [error] RunTimeAPI:  *** terminating: TextRecognizer: start: native libraries not found

What am I doing wrong here? Do I need the Tess4J libs aswell? I am confused about the scripts jar file, that is obsolete right?