Re: [Question #673053]: SikuliX 1.1.4: IDE cannot find SQL Driver

Description changed to:
OS: Windows 10
SQL Server:  2012
Utilizing zxJDBC (ziclix)
Driver: Microsoft JDBC driver 7.0 for SQL Server (obtained here):
(https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=57175)

With the script that I built in SIkuliX 1.1.2, I can successfully connect to our SQL Server and insert/update records.
My script also works well in SikuliX 1.1.3.

However, when I try to run the script in SikuliX 1.1.4, I receive this error:
"driver [com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver] not found"

It's the same exact script, just running in 1.1.4 instead of 1.1.3.

The code that I am using to connect to SQL can be viewed in my post here:

Is this a bug, or do I need to load the SQL Driver differently in 1.1.4
than I do in 1.1.2 & 3?

Thanks!

Ron Turrentine