Re: [Question #673126]: Is it possible to use Sikuli to find/click elements running tests with TeamCity

--- If not, I fail to see any use for Sikuli.

Uuuups, frustration is never a good companion ;-)
... at least for those not using TeamCity OR knowing the solution, SikuliX is of high value ;-)

... but at least thanks for the hint: since SikuiX is OpenSource, I can
use TeamCity at no cost. I will have a look into it.

--- your problem:
Without having looked into TeamCity, I guess it is something similar to TravisCI (what I currently use).

In TravisCI (which is headless too basically) it is possible to activate
a virtual screen using xvfb. This allows me to run real tests during the
build.

I guess, something similar must be available in TeamCity also.

I saw, there is some DSL - perhaps something there.

--- even though it can produce screenshots
this tells me, that they have something like xvfb internally --- to find it, I have to leave you alone for now (other priorities).

All the best.