[Question #673157]: Setting the GUI window to a specific coordinates

Hi again RaiMan - Question I had is specifically on the tutorial document:

https://sikulix-2014.readthedocs.io/en/latest/interaction.html

Is it possible to move the GUI box placed on a certain x,y coordinate - Right now by default it opens up in center of the screen.

By the way because of Sikuli and your effort I've learned so much!

Specifically this:

Displays a dropdown menu containing the given options list items with the default selected. The user might select one item and click ok.

Example:

items = ("nothing selected", "item1", "item2", "item3")
selected = select("Please select an item from the list", options = items)
if selected == items[0]:
   popup("You did not select an item")
   exit(1)