[Question #673166]: [1.1.4] How to run .py script with Jython?

Hi,

With Sikulix 1.1.1, I was running a python/Jython script will following command line after doing the setup of Sikuli.

```
java -Dsikuli.Debug=-2 -cp sikulix.jar org.python.util.jython main.py
```

With the removal of Setup in Sikuli 1.1.4, I am confused on how to run (and the documentation does not seem updated on this topic).

I have tried:

* `java -cp "sikulix.jar;jython.jar" org.python.util.jython main.py`
* Installing Jython, adding `sys.path.append(".../sikulix.jar")` in my script and running `jython main.py`

They both return the error: `ImportError: No module named sikuli`.

How shall I do?

Thanks