[Question #673192]: Is it possible to speed up the code?

Good evening, I would like to know if there is another such as: Settings.waitScanRate. the truth that code has worked for me, I have noticed that the speed has improved, but I would like more speed while looping. Is this possible?
at the moment of executing my code, my virtual memory does not increase, so I do not understand why it is slow, it is not an exaggerated slowness, but I would like to accelerate it more. I have windows 7 32 bits, maybe it has to do with my operating system?