[Question #673370]: Sikuli crashes on screen capture

When clicking the "Take Screenshot" button, the IDE dissappears but SikuliX is still running. I did read older issues but their solutions seem to apply to previous versions with the installation option; I did however try setting PATH etc but that didn't work.  I have the 'click and go' version 1.1.4, with Java 10:

C:\Users\boude>java -version
java version "10.0.2" 2018-07-17
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 18.3 (build 10.0.2+13)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 18.3 (build 10.0.2+13, mixed mode)

What am I missing here?