[Question #673429]: how to implement text reading with SikuliX IDE 1.1.3 or 1.1.4

I've broken my head already. I do not understand how to implement reading text using Sikuli IDE 1.1.3 or 1.1.4(the latest version that should do it exactly).
The challenge is to snag the text from the Gusev app. It seems as there is an opportunity through Region.text(), but how to implement in practice, I did not understand (OCR included).

find("1536235557278.png")
click()
doubleClick("1536219181729.png")
click("1536219340303.png")
paste("Request")
click("1536219429561.png")
## there should be a command for getting the text from the picture (the answer to the previous query)