[Question #673455]: Extracting text from each screen of simulator and then comparing it. Can be automated?

Hi Rai, I am having a desktop simulator of some medical device. I want to navigate on each screen using it's buttons and then compare the text from that picture to some word  file containing the list of all the words displayed on the screen to know if both characters are written correctly.

We are doing Internationalization testing. Extracting text from picture and then compare it. Can this be automated?