Re: [Question #673493]: I want to delete Sikulix IDE 1.1.3 off of my Mac

Your son must have a good knowledge on how to do things on a Mac ;-)
He knows, where he put the stuff.
... and hence he should do the purge.

If the app does not close, you have to do a force quit.
If you do not know how, simply restart your Mac.

The folder containing the downloaded and setup artefacts can simply be deleted.
Same goes for the SikuliX.app if it was moved to the Application folder.

The rest is in a folder
~/Library/Application Support/Sikulix
This can also be deleted.
If you do not know, how to get there: ask your son ;-)
(Finder -> Go To -> Go to folder (Shift-Cmd-G))

All the best.