Re: [Question #673704]: How to get program to capture part of the App.focusedWindow()?

Winnie Hsu is still having a problem:
oh, thanks.  I don't want to compare entire app, cause a part of area will always change. I want to compare another area to confirm a button is clickable and work well.
My English is bad, hope somebody can understand :(
I try to adjust the similar to ignore the always changed part, but sometimes the result is wrong. I don't use region because can't make sure that the window is always in the same range.