[Question #673961]: Status of bug #1792565 changed to 'New' in Sikuli

Bug #1792565 status changed in Sikuli:

    Invalid => New

https://bugs.launchpad.net/sikuli/+bug/1792565
"I have a simple operation on saving .txt files as .html. Every steps works fine, but "type(PSLM)" returns null. I'm not sure what exactly is the problem. I have posted my code here."

This bug is linked to #673961.