[Question #674035]: Run .skl file gives error

Hi

I have  a Sikuli script:

" from sikuli import *

click("CLIENTS.png")
wait("NotepadCZE7D.png")  "

Then i have a python file and in that file a call the .skl file that has the sikuli script above. Like this:

"os.system('"C:\\Users\\Rita\\Desktop\\ISCTE\\2_ano\\Tese\\Sikuli\\ESIBIS_click_clients.sikuli\\ESIBIS_click_clients.skl"')"

When i run my python file and it calls the .skl file i get this error:

"org.sikuli.script.FindFailed: cannot find CLIENTS.png on the screen"

TO coclude if i run my sikuli script in SIKULI IDE it works perfectly.

Do you know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks