Re: [Question #674035]: Run .skl file gives error

Might be, that YOU see the image, but only relevant is, whether SIKULIX
can find that image with the given similarity (0.7 in your case) on the
screen in that exact moment.

So read the docs about FindFailed and options to handle, put in some
debugging (e.g. save a screenshot, when it happens) and more.

You might also define a region, where you think, that SikuliX should
find the image and highlight it just before the click().

I cannot help you, since I cannot see what happens on your screen.

You have to make your mini-workflow more robust.

Or find another way to get what you want to achieve.