[Question #674142]: Java look and feel inconsistent

When running a sikuli file from the IDE it defaults to the system look and feel:

SikuliIDE.java line 964: "UIManager.setLookAndFeel(UIManager.getSystemLookAndFeelClassName());"

But when I run a sikuli file from the command line the look and feel is set to "javax.swing.plaf.metal.MetalLookAndFeel."

I use java GUIs that are kicked off by the sikuli script and this causes issues with the consistency of finding and working with the displays.

I know I can change the look and feel in my java GUIs, but is there a way to set the look and feel from the sikuli script itself so it can be an umbrella and change everything at once?

My current solution is convoluted, I run a java script at the beginning of the sikuli script that changes the look and feel. But I'm looking for a more elegant and easier to maintain solution.