[Question #674292]: Mouse actions are blocked generally or by the frontmost application.

Facing below error in Eclipse IDE -
[error] RobotDesktop: checkMousePosition: should be L(998,767)@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080]
but after move is L(571,473)@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080]
Possible cause in case you did not touch the mouse while script was running:
 Mouse actions are blocked generally or by the frontmost application.
You might try to run the SikuliX stuff as admin.

When I click on some button of my Desktop application, it opens another window which is another windows application. I tried all the possible iteration using APP class and mouse/keyboard events but unable to fix it.

Can you please help me to fix this issue. As this is blocking our progress.