Re: [Question #674292]: Mouse actions are blocked generally or by the frontmost application.

--- I have tried running as admin from command line
... hope you did it right: you have to open an admin-commandline with the appropriate context-menu. Just being an admin account in a commandline window is not enough.

If this really does not help:
I do not know your targeted app, but it seems, that it blocks Java Robot generated mouse actions.

Since you use Eclipse, I guess you use Java.
If yes, try with a small test app to use Java Robot to move the mouse and do a click.