[Question #674465]: App.open() long resolve time

New user to SikuliX, I have several programs I would like to open during automated testing. Opening these programs seems to lag for each declaration by 5-8 seconds. If I were to open them using the filesystem I know they would take much shorter to load, I am just curious if I have missed a setting that allows for faster resolve time for file paths.

For example
>>>paintpath = r'c:\WINDOWS\system32\mspaint.exe'
>>>paint = App(paintpath)

takes 5-8 seconds to load and any further application open declarations follow the same time - is there any way to reduce this?
Running on a Windows 10 implementation.

Thanks a million!