Re: [Question #674590]: installation problem for Sikulix 1.1.4 on windows 10

Description changed to:
Sorry for this question, i rechecked the download page and it correctly points to the download of standalone Jthon...I was in hurry...
sorry again, best regards
Matteo

Hello,
I downloaded the Sikulix 1.1.4 from teh repository, but doubleclicking on sikulix.jar it was saying there were no jython and exit.
I tried installing jython(jython-installer-2.7.0.jar) with success, but have had the same result.
Then I installed version 1.1.3 (sikulixsetup-1.1.3.jar) and it has downloaded the "jython-standalone-2.7.1.jar", and it is working.

Since I'd like to test the 1.1.4 version, I tried to launch the sikulix.jar in the same folder of jython-standalone-2.7.1.jar and it worked perfectly, and now I'm testing with it.
It this the correct procedure to follow or could I have "strange" results?
Thanks for this fantastic tool!!
Matteo