Re: [Question #674620]: Python module sys in sikuli does not work

xseniya posted a new comment:
exist a python script that runs a sikuli script that performs certain actions and writes the text in the file.txt, that the python then reads.
All of them are stored in the same special folder with read and write access.
If I write to sikuli ".\\ file"  that he creates it in the working directory of sikuli (program files(86)) but I don’t need it, I want the file to be created in the folder where it is stored

in python this method works great and sikuli IDE works too.
but i dont understand, why it dont work if sikuli script started .bat-file or python-script