[Question #674765]: Unable to use the new friendly text methods through api 1.1.4

I'm using Jruby as my platform of choice for my tests with newly dowloaded Sikulix 1.1.4

I'm not able to find text methods (other than findText) to use with the Screen/Region instance.

NoMethodError: undefined method `collect_words' for #<Java::OrgSikuliScript::Region:0xc20be82>

NoMethodError: undefined method `collect_words' for #<Java::OrgSikuliScript::Screen:0x19868320>

It errors  for all these new text features:   existsText, waitText, collectWords, collectWordsText, collectLines, collectLinesText. (except findText(string))

Please let me know if I'm doing anything wrong? How can I enable these features to use with my tests?