Re: [Question #674765]: Unable to use the new friendly text methods through api 1.1.4

Rev Kapuganti is still having a problem:
Thanks @Raiman -

Now I'm able to access the new Text methods with your suggestion.

require 'Lib/sikulix'
include Sikulix

... the coding line should not be needed in your case

App.focused_window.public_methods.grep /collect/          => results in:

Array (8 elements):

collectLines collectLinesText collect_words collect_lines_text
collect_lines collectWords collect_words_text collectWordsText

However when using it - its erroring out with:

        App.focused_window.collect_words_text.each {|w| puts w}

[error] RunTimeAPI:  *** terminating: TextRecognizer: start: native
libraries not found.  Do I need any other libs along with just the api
jar?

Thanks