Re: [Question #674676]: Sikuli 1.1.3: Offline Installation JAR?

Ron Turrentine posted a new comment:
Hey Raiman,

I tried 1.1.4 a couple of months ago, but there were a couple of bugs
that made me switch back to 1.1.3 until it was stabilized. Since then, I
have developed a class framework for our users to utilize in scripting.
Also, the removal of the clickable function menu from the left -pane of
the IDE was something that we definitely need (especially for our users
- the visual menu is greatly helpful).

This will be installed on Windows 7 and 10 systems.

Thanks!

Ron