Re: [Question #674818]: Multiple events in one script

Kerz posted a new comment:
Sorry probably didn't explain myself properly at all -

At the moment the code is as below as an example;

H1 = Region(x,y,w,h)

1while exists(image1):                     #I'm using this purely to keep the code looping
2 while exists(image2):
3  type(Key.ADD)
4else:
5  while H1.exists(image3):
6    type(Key.F1)
7  else:
8    type(Key.F10)
9   wait(1)
10    type(Key.F10)

I've numbered the lines to make it easier to try and explain, I want
lines 5 and 6 to be continually checked whilst running through the other
lines, 2-3, 7-10 etc. and if the image is found in the Region H1 then
type Key F1 and continue from the point it was at. For example if it's
on line 8, and the image appears in Region H1, type Key F1 and then
continue from line 8.

Hopefully this makes a little more sense