[Question #674899]: Text find not working reliably

I am investigating Sikulix, and am starting with a simple scripting operation against a Web app. I am on a Windows 10 based machine and all is fine with image based wait/find/click, but in text mode things appear more complex.   It works in some places, but not in others, and I'm not seeing any particular pattern. Sometimes a find will work, and then after some script runs will start to fail. Changing monitor doesn't affect my script run for images, but does for text - text finds that worked fine when my laptop was on a remote monitor don't work for the laptop's own display, but image finds are fine. If anything I'd have expected the images to be more affected.

At this point I am just using very simple findText("word or two") calls.

1) Any advice on how to make text extraction more robust?

2) Is there some way to debug so I can get some insight to what's going wrong?