[Question #674928]: object has no attribute 'find' error

I'm getting the following error inconsistently:

TDTab = BrowserRegion[x].find(Pattern("1535129202271.png").similar(0.85))
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'find'

Sometimes I can just rerun the script and it works fine.  Other times it won't work until I restart the IDE and relaunch my script.

What's puzzling is clearly a Region has a find attribute.  What would be causing my BrowserRegion list of regions to be returning the NoneType?

Thanks!