Re: [Question #657904]: ADBScreen.capture(): UnsatisfiedLinkError with OpenCV Mat

gautam posted a new comment:
This problem is arising for me on MAC as well - Mac High Sierra 10.13.5

I have checked out the sikulix 1.1.3 branch.. Fixed an issue with jadb
missing version and running the following test

import static org.junit.Assert.assertTrue;

import org.junit.Test;
import org.sikuli.android.ADBClient;
import org.sikuli.android.ADBDevice;
import org.sikuli.script.ScreenImage;

import se.vidstige.jadb.JadbDevice;

public class ClickTest {

	@Test
	public void testClickAtLocation() {

		ADBClient client = new ADBClient() ;
		assertTrue ( ADBClient.isAdbAvailable) ;

		JadbDevice device = ADBClient.getDevice() ;
		assertTrue ( device != null) ;

		ADBDevice device1 = ADBDevice.init() ;
		assertTrue(device1 != null) ; // until here everything works fine and it retrieves the devices

		ScreenImage image = device1.captureScreen() ; // here it throws the UnsatisfiedLinkError.
		image.save("/Users/..../sikulix", "testImageCapture.png") ;
	}

}

Looking further. I am guessing its an issue with the setup of api.