[Question #675153]: Sikuli farming (gaming) code random and undetectable

Hey all,

I am a beginner to sikuli/coding and was looking for some help with my farming script for a mobile app.

I recently got banned for a couple days from a mobile app game I play for using auto programs.

I am looking to make the clicking, while following the script, random to hopefully avoid detection.

Here's an overview of the script:
1. Start battle
2. Look for 2 images (win or fail)
3a. If win, click sell resource or accept resource (2 different options depending on the resource)
3b. If lose, click "no" to end battle
4. At end of battle click restart script and do it all over again
5. Every so often you must refresh energy using resources. If prompted, refresh energy.

Between all events through the process of 1 round, I have wait times to allow everything to load and it has images to click on as they appear. Is it possible to make the wait times random (between  3-20 seconds) and make the click within that screen random (not on center every time).

I appreciate any help/advise. I can post my script if necessary to see more detail.

Thanks!