Re: [Question #675229]: Sikuli 1.1.3: How to derive name of script?

Description changed to:
I have developed a "Control" script which processes a list of Sikuli
scripts that it pulls from a SQL database. It does this by using the
"setBundlePath" and "execfile" commands for each script in the list,
running the .py file for each one.

My challenge is that I need to derive the currently-running script name
from within the running script itself (not from within the Control
script). I have tried using the sys.arg[0] system variable, but it
always returns the name of the control script, which is the parent
script. I need to pull the name of the running script (child script),
though.

Is there a simple way (hopefully a system variable) that holds this
information dynamically during runtime?

Thanks!

Ron Turrentine