Re: [Question #675326]: When creating an Env.addHotkey, using an import function as the handler causes the hotkey to trigger as soon as you start the script.

I am sorry, but I cannot reproduce this problem here (version 1.1.4) on
Mac.

... but I found a few other oddities with the revised Hotkey feature,
that I now have to track down and fix ;-)

BTW: as a best practice to be name-safe:

import testSub
Env.addHotkey('b',KeyModifier.ALT+KeyModifier.CTRL, testSub.a)