Re: [Question #675373]: [HowTo] make a simple loop with "exists image" and "click image"? (Sikuli)

David Borghi is still having a problem:
Hello, RaiMan.

I'm sorry for all the inconvenience.

I've managed (I don't know) to keep it in looping just using while
function:

while exists("1540053824433-3.png", FOREVER):
      exists("1540099469526.png", FOREVER)
      doubleClick("1540102517023.png")
      wait (10)

After that, I tried to find and learn how to make two scripts run into
one, but I still don't know.

Both scripts are exactly the same, the only different thing is the
images.

The most important condition is the line one, I'd like to make the
script to opt for 1 of both scripts in case line 2 of one of both
exists.

Is that possible? If I was not clear enough, please, let me know so I
can share the pictures.

Thank you for all your help!
I'm sorry for all the inconvenience.