Re: [Question #675416]: Is Sikuli Slides still relevant? --- I do not know --- ask the developer

Sikuli Slides is a parallel Project to Sikuli/SikuliX of one of the two
original developers (Tom Yeh).

As I can see: last activity in 2014.

So I guess, today it should still work, but might have problems with
java versions beyond 8.

So if you want to try it, you have to build it from sources (Maven
project).

In general: Sikuli Slides and SikuliX are not compatible at any
implementation nor usage level, they only offer similar features for
visual automation.

A pro for Slides: it has a recorder.