Re: [Question #675303]: Sikuli - Image Scaling and Comparison Issue

at --- #1: SikuliX’s recommendation how to create target images
... yes, you are right, no extra article on that.
most important:
concentrate on the key visual aspects of an image and have as little background as possible towards the edges

at --- #3: I can only give you recommendations, if you send me some samples of the same image in different system setups.
mail to sikulix---at---outlook---dot---com