Re: [Question #675373]: [HowTo] make a simple loop with "exists image" and "click image"? (Sikuli)

David Borghi is still having a problem:
Hello, RaiMan.

I'm sorry for bothering you too much with my problems.

I don't know If I already expressed my gratitude enough for your
creation, anyway, have in mind I'm grateful for that, It's an awesome
tool that I know It has been helping a lot of people. THANK YOU!

Now, back to the code.

I'm sorry that I forgot to rename the images to make it readable.

About the code you suggested, I found two problems:

1. It's still only working interleaved.
2. In the step2, instead of just one doubleClick, the code keeps sending doubleClicks until the image disappears.

I'll try to explain in a clear way what I'm trying to achieve.

The most important condition is the existence of "img1". (If It doesn't
appear, do nothing.)

Whenever "img1" exists, I'd like the code to check If either "img11" or
"img12" is on the screen.

If "img11" appears, then doubleClick "img111".
If "img12" appears, then doubleClick "img121".

(Both lines can only be activated If the "img1" is on the screen. Most
part of the time the "img1" will be on the screen, It'll only disappear
when one of both lines were executed.)

I'm sorry If I was not clear enough, If possible, please, let me know If
I can describe in a better way.

Thank you so much for your help and your attention.
I'm sorry for all the inconvenience.