[Question #675654]: Can't seem to find anything on Linux (CentOS 7)

I have a POC test app that I've been running under IntelliJ on MacOS. I'm using Java 8. It connects to my application, exercises some features, and verifies the results by matching partial screen shots.

Now I'm trying to set this up to run against a CentOS 7 VM running under VirtualBox on the same Macbook. I have IntelliJ and my application installed on the VM and am running the whole thing with a single maximized screen.

I have built the OpenCV Java 3.43 so and added that to my Java library path.

The very first check is for the existence of a Help button. This check doesn't find the Help button. I tried taking a fresh screen shot on the Linux machine and using that png instead, but that didn't help. I then tried adding a click() for the Help button with similarity(.2), but that still doesn't find it.

Is there something else I need to do to configure openCV, or to make it work correctly on a VirtualBox VM?

Thanks,
Paul