Re: [Question #675373]: [HowTo] make a simple loop with "exists image" and "click image"? (Sikuli)

David Borghi gave more information on the question:
Hello, RaiMan!

Just letting you know that It's perfectly working (thank you!) except
the last part:

        if exists("img3", 0) and exists("img31", 0):
          doubleClick(img2)
          doubleClick(img111)

I don't know why but I'm trying to figure out, there is no need to get
in touch with me, I'm just letting you know that what you've written is
working.

As soon as I figure out why the last part isn't working I'll let you
know.

Thank you so much for all your help and your attention.
I'm sorry for all the inconvenience. :\

Have a wonderful time and congratulations on your work. :)