[Question #676029]: unsatisfied link error: no opencv_java in java.library.path

I'm trying to use sikulix on my Centos 7 machine. We are trying to embark on the endeavor at my job to start automating some test procedures.

I installed OpenCV and Tesseract. And installed all necessary rpms that i found on this page and other blog posts and I'm trying to use the newest version of sikuli which is 1.1.4.

additional rpms that i installed prior:

yum install gcc
yum install cmake
yum install git (should already have this installed)
yum install gtk2-devel
yum install pkgconfig
yum install python-pip
yum install numpy
yum install python-devel
yum install ant
libpng-devel libjpeg-turbo-devel jasper-devel openexr-devel libtiff-devel libwebp-devel (for various image files)
yum install python devel python-nose python-setuptools gcc gcc-gfortran gcc-c++ blas-devel lapack-devel atlas-devel

There was even opencv rpms which i also installed to see if it got rid of the error but still had same error.

When i try to run java -jar sikulix.jar i get the error:

[error] RunTimeIDE: loadLib: opencv_java not usable:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no opencv_java in java.library.path
[error] RunTimeIDE:  *** terminating: problem with native library: opencv_java

But from everything I read after building Opencv i should have libopencv_java343.so library which was generated under my /usr/local/share/OpenCV/java/ folder.

So my question is what is this opencv_java library that it's asking for? None of the information I have found even mention this library. Any help will be appreciated.