[Question #676084]: Sikuli with java - don't type in CMD as Admin

Hey guys, I'm using Sikuli library in Java application. All sikuli methods are working correctly, but there is a one problem:
if open CMD as Administrator - Sikuli couldn't type/paste text here. At the same time if CMD were opened not as Admin, it works correctly. Also in all another applications/files/windows it's typing as should. So it isn't error in code.
In logs it's writing that everything is working and it typing:

[TestNG] Running:
  C:\Users\Admin\.IdeaIC2018.1\system\temp-testng-customsuite.xml
[log]  TYPE "123"
[log]  TYPE "#ENTER."
[log]  TYPE "123"
[log]  TYPE "#ENTER."
[log]  TYPE "123"
[log]  TYPE "#ENTER."
[log]  TYPE "123"
[log]  TYPE "#ENTER."
[log]  TYPE "123"
etc....

There is no problem like this if I using SikuliX IDE. But in intellij IDEA there is.
Any ideas?