[Question #676124]: Contact of Avira antivirus 1-8OO-789-56O customer service Support number

Antivirus sometimes takes some of our files as virus or a threat for our system, but actually we need them. Like the files to get root access to our Android phones. Here, we try to configure Avira to ommit some files or folder during the real-time scanning process.Contact 1-800-789-560 Avira Support toll-free number and get instant solutions from all types Avira Antivirus Support issues. We are available 24X7 with Support Technicians, both via telephone or email. Visit website:-  http://avira.antivirushelplineaustralia.com/