Re: [Question #676261]: Select another 2nd or another device using ADBScreen

RaiMan changed the question status:
ok, I just looked into the code: to select a specific device other than
the first in the row is indeed a bit tricky due to the fact, that the
relation between ADBScreen, ADBClient and ADBDevice is somewhat static
and hard-wired.

I will try to implement a solution, that you have to test then, since I
do not have the infrastructure for that.

Please watch the related bug - here I will not answer anymore - so do
not open this question again.