Re: [Question #676086]: Ocr not always working

With 1.1.4 the image is already internally resized to about 300 Dpi.
The resize factor is evaluated based on the Dpi of the current monitor.

So at least the resize is not necessary in your case with 1.1.4.

You should check, wether there are differences between using the
original image (not gray-scaled) or the gray-scaled.

Helpful would be, to send me some of the offending image samples to
sikulix---at---outlook---dot---com

Sorry, but I will only accept complaints about version 1.1.4 in the future.
Prior versions up to 1.1.3 I will not support any more with such internal implementation/feature problems.