Re: [Question #676323]: How to type from lines in a text file, in sequence, and loop script until text file is exhausted?

Shawn Novielli is still having a problem:
You know what the MOST efficient way to learn another language is?
ACTUALLY IMMERSE yourself in said language.

In other words, if you want to learn to speak Spanish as quickly as
possible, LIVE and WORK in an area in which Spanish is the language
spoken, so you are essentially forced to learn how to speak it.

You will pick up the PARTS OF THE LANGUAGE necessary to function.

By contrast, what you are telling others to do is to try to learn
Spanish, in isolation alone, BEFORE they immerse themselves.

It is the LEAST EFFICIENT method of learning a new a new language,
period.

So, when I'm asking you for help, I'm asking you to immerse me in this
new language for a VERY SPECIFIC purpose.

ONLY THE TINY BIT OF THE LANGUAGE I NEED, IN ORDER TO FUNCTION.

I'm not looking to speak python fluently.

I'm looking to learn how to speak this tiny bit of it, and that's it.

That's why I gave you a VERY SPECIFIC EXAMPLE of what I needed.

My question wasn't "How do I learn to speak the basics of python?"

If it had been, you would have answered that question just fine.

Instead, you didn't answer my question accurately. You injected your own
biases and frustrations.

Which aren't necessary, or desired, AT ALL, by ANYONE.

If I need to become more fluent in python in the future, I will IMMERSE
myself further.

Not study the entire language, when that would be both inefficient, and
unnecessary.

So, if you want to help people... HELP THEM.

Help them in the WAY THEY ARE SEEKING TO LEARN, not in the WAY YOU WISH
TO HELP THEM.

I wasn't asking for your philosophy about learning to code in a broader
sense of the language.

I was asking you for specific help, and you failed to provide it.

In short... in the future, either help, or keep your mouth shut.

You just typed a long-winded diatribe when you could have easily simply
provided me a code example to study, instead of ridiculously sending me
off the learn the basics of python.

Have examples of what I'm looking for? Great.

Paste them here, along with thorough explanations about how they can be
modified for the SPECIFIC purposes I outlined.

Anything less, and you're being a hindrance, rather than a help.

So, you can dislike intros in which people explain they know little
about coding, but I call that BEING HONEST. In other words, I don't know
much about coding. I never intend to know much about coding. I want to
learn JUUUUUSST enough to accomplish this one task I have set out to
accomplish. Nothing more, nothing less.

That's how 99% of people here are, and will always be.

Thus, the only decision you have is whether or not to be nice enough to
help them.

If you're not nice, and don't want to help, keep your opinions to
yourself.

I didn't solicit your opinions.

Not everyone learns in the same way, and some people GREATLY PREFER
immersion, versus study, and can simply do without your ridiculous
diatribes.

Thanks in advance for becoming a better person.