Re: [Question #676405]: About sikulixapi

Up to version 1.1.3 everything needed had to be downloaded by an
installation step (setup).

Currently with version 1.1.4 it is only one artefact, that contains everything for Mac and Windows and partly for Linux.
So no setup/installation needed any more at least on Mac and Windows.

I looked into the build and found stuff not needed, so the next
snapshot-build will still have about 75 MB.

A tweaked jar-version dedicated for Windows or Mac would still have
about 40 to 50 MB.

So I finally decided  for the sake of simplicity to have only one
artefact for all.