[Question #676563]: Generic image validation method

Hello,

I've managed to configure a project where I'm using Intelij+java, gradle, testng and sikuli. I want to define a generic method that will check if the given image is found on the screen or not and assert true if found and false if not. So i'm doing so steps and I want to check my steps with my method. The method should have one parameter that is the image that i;m expecting to be present on the screen after my step is executed. My question is, what's the best way to this? Checking if an image is on the screen? how should i declare/store my images inside the java code and then verify them?

Thank you.