Re: [Question #676498]: Copy a text after a search

Again: if it is only about extracting text from a web-page, then the
SikuliX environment is surely not the right tool, since the Python
scripting is done by the Java based Jython interpreter, which is far
behind the actual Python interpreter.

I checked some XML/HTML-parsers available for Python: most of them are
not useable with Jython and the useable one did not work.

So I recommend to start with the solution, that downloads the page-
content to a file, reads that file and the extracts the text by using
the standard string features.

I am sorry, but I do not have the time to write your scripts.