[Question #676618]: Pycharm Sikulix Script warning Starting message

Hello,
after managing to configure Pycharm, with the instruction together with the clearing of the <appdata>/Sikulix/Lib.
to test it I wrote a very simple script:
import org.sikuli.script.SikulixForJython
from sikuli import *

print("hello")
popup("hello world")
exit(0)
That works.
When I launch the script from within PyCharm I have the message below(including expected "hello" and exit), I tried to start Pycharm as an administrator without any change.
Not a blocking problem, so far.
Thanks for info
Matteo

\jython2.7.0\bin\jython.exe -Dpython.path=C:\TEst\Pycharm C:/TEst/Pycharm/helloworld.py
[error] RobotDesktop: checkMousePosition: should be L(-1152,432)@S(1)[-1920,0 1536x864]
but after move is L(-1306,346)@S(1)[-1920,0 1536x864]
Possible cause in case you did not touch the mouse while script was running:
 Mouse actions are blocked generally or by the frontmost application.
You might try to run the SikuliX stuff as admin.
[error] RobotDesktop: checkMousePosition: should be L(1555,91)@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080]
but after move is L(1919,113)@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080]
Possible cause in case you did not touch the mouse while script was running:
 Mouse actions are blocked generally or by the frontmost application.
You might try to run the SikuliX stuff as admin.
hello

Process finished with exit code 0