Re: [Question #676618]: Pycharm Sikulix Script warning Starting message

matteoa gave more information on the question:
Hello RaiMan,
this is my setup:
1.1.4-SNAPSHOT-2018-12-03_15:24/Windows10.0/Java8(64)1.8.0_191-b12
Yes, I have a laptop+an external monitor,  I just made a test with only the embedded monitor and the messages are only the expected ones.
Since using two monitor makes me work better, and that I do not have any real problem(i.e. the script works), if in your opinion is only a matter of additional warning message I'll continue with my setup.
Else I'll see what to do...Running the same script from within Sikulix IDE these message are not there.
Thanks a lot for your prompt support
Matteo