[Question #676625]: Stop script, command line Windows

I know it's not possible to use the shortcut Alt + Shift + C on Windows when we launch a script from the command line. But even if I interrupt manually the command, or if I kill the Windows console, the script keeps running. The only way for me to kill it is to open another console and run

wmic process where "name like '%java%'" delete

Is this a bug or am I missing something? I'm running the latest Sikulix on Windows 10, and use the command

C:\\SikuliX\\sikulix.jar -r script.sikuli