[Question #676645]: ImportError: no module named sikuli

I am getting an error when I attempt to run a python script (jython dak2.py). I've tried for a while to get to the bottom of this, to no avail and don't know what to do next.  Any ideas?

I’m running CentOS release 7.5 on a VMWare Workstation VM and Sikuli 1.1.4

I’m able to run the SikuliIDE and created a sample script where I’m able to execute multiple commands on the CentOS desktop

I’ve saved the script off to a folder (/home/admin/Sikuli/scripts/dak2.sikuli) containing the .png files and the .py python script

I want to run the python script (dak2.py) from the command line
	I’ve edited the python script and added the following 2 lines to the top of the file
		import org.sikuli.basics.Debug
		from sikuli import *
	when I run the command “jython dak2.py” I get an error:
		Traceback (innermost last):
			File “dak2.py”, line 1 in ?
		ImportError: no module named sikuli

Thanks in advance