[Question #676718]: About SikuliX / RaiMan

Hey Raiman!  I have to do a presentation at work on the awesomeness of SikuliX.  I got to the section of my presentation where I was going to discuss the creator but didn't have much after doing a Google search.  Do you have any information about yourself or Sikuli you'd like to share with me so I can share with others?  I'd be forever grateful!  Maybe I'd even send some tamales!  As I'm sure they don't have good tamales in Germany!